Are you a CEO or business owner managing a 2-10 people sales team among twenty-five other jobs that you are responsible for?
Are you facing challenges not very different from what large companies face?
Are budgets and “expertise inequality” the key constraints holding you back?
We help you improve your sales and lower your costs.
Managing the sales process and mentoring the sales team are critically important. The sales manager is not only responsible for ensuring that sales targets are met but also sustainably improving the effectiveness of the sales team and morale.
A good sales manager provides Sales Management Leadership for the various critical performance drivers – putting and holding in place, a sales process framework, overseeing continuous improvement, ensuring accountability and building an effective culture.
Omnia’s Outsourced Sales Manager solution helps you bring in the expertise – not just consulting but putting practical sales processes in place, to help you manage, nurture and close leads into firm orders – all this at a fraction of the cost of a Full Time Sales Manager.
Talk to Omnia if your company’s sales performance is poor or average and see how you can BENEFIT from Outsourced Sales Management
Sales Management is a skills position. The Outsourced Sales Manager can accomplish more in half day per week than many sales managers can accomplish in a week’s time.
Some of the issues that Outsourced Sales Management seeks to fix or address are
- Create a system that religiously seeds best practices amongst the entire sales force
- Closable deals lost due to poor sales process or selling skills.
- Inadequate pipeline development, causing stress by not knowing where the next deal will come from.
- Salesperson turnover due to under-management or under-coaching.
- Poor hiring process and systems that lead to under-performing reps.
- Under-use of technological sales tools (e.g. CRM)